Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blessings

Bless You Precious Girl
May you be gentle but strong, 

humble but confident, 
and innocent yet wise in all you do.
May your beauty be rooted deeply 

within finding strength in your 
character, your compassion, and your courage.
May you always know that you are valued 

and prized with a love that provides your needs,
 satisfies your desires,builds your character, 
and prizes your purity.
May you follow the hand of God every day of your life.







BlessYou Mother
May you see the results of your prayers.
May your children bring delight to all your days.
May the warming love of your family and the boundless
love of God surround you each day.
May God grant you the desires of your heart as you
delight yourself in Him.









This baby is your blessing,
I wish happiness in every way,
Good luck God bless,
I say
And many blessings and wishes,
To welcome baby into your life today 








Ten fingers, ten toes
She's laughter and teardrops
So small and brand new
And amazingly angelic  

She's sent to bless you
She's one special Baby
The best of life's treasure
And will grant and bless you
Many hours of great pleasure.







Take a sprinkling of fairy dust,
An angel's single feather,
Also a dash of love and care,
Then mix them both together.
Add a sentiment or two,
A thoughtful wish or line,
A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray...
It's a recipe, for a Baby Girl truly fine.








Welcome Baby to our world
how brave of you to come.
We are here to welcome you
as your journeys just begun.
Here's our opportunity
to help each other grow.
To experience all the things,
alone... we would not know.
You have been successful,
from your very start.
Just welcoming you, has made us all
release love from our hearts.
So remember little Baby
as you grow into your dreams.
Everything in this world
is not always what it seems.
Welcome others into your world
and it is there, that you will find.
All the love you ever knew
was never left behind. 




My Baby Girl
My Baby Girl

she makes me dance and twirl.
Beautiful as can be
lucky, lucky me.
All of God's grace
in her sweet little face.
Even tho' I pray
little she won't stay.
Please don't grow so fast
let these precious moments last.
Tea parties, dolls, and bows
soon she'll run the show.
Growing up in a whirl
My Precious Baby Girl!



Mommy's Heart
You little one are mommy's heart
I knew it right from the start
the way you hold my finger tight,
when we're alone late at night.
When I cradle you in my arms
you smile and show all your charms.
Then you drift off to sleep
sometimes I can’t help but weep,
how lucky I have become
to actually be the chosen one.
To have and hold a child like you
now life seems to good to be true.
So I look up at the sky so blue
and thank the heavens for giving me you!




Daddy's Pride
You little one are daddy's pride,
the joy you bring I cannot hide.
Ten little fingers and ten little toes,
your beautiful eyes and button nose.
How could I... even dream
what having you would really mean.
I do wish I would've known,
that you are really a gift on loan.
Tho', I could not have prepared,
for the gift of love, that God has shared.
I will always do my best,
God believes, I'll pass this test
and I will know I have succeeded
when you're a parent, and there when needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment